dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] ASSISTANCE FOR BUSINESS TRANSACTION

From: Dr.Jason Baccari
Subject: [Dahu-dev] ASSISTANCE FOR BUSINESS TRANSACTION
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:08:52 +0100 (CET)

>From Dr.Baccari Jason
19 Tottenham Avenue
London W1T 1JY
Reply To: address@hidden

Attention,

I would like to request your assistance in a business transaction of mutual
benefit, I am
an American and a member of The U.S. Agency for International Development
(USAID),
our committee is in charge of contracts awards and payment for all contractors
who
executes contracts in the rebuilding of Iraq. We are currently in Europe for
the payment of
some contractors who executed contracts in Iraq, For more about our operations
log onto

http://www.rebuild-iraq-expo.com/

They was an over draft contract we just discovered for US$20 Million Dollars
and with our
influence in this panel we can successfully present you/or your company to
claim the
above funds.

We have agreed to share the money thus:

1. 25% For You.
2. 70% For us (the officials)
3. 5% Will  be set aside for any expenses.

Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the
transfer
latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt of the following
information by
e-mail of your Full name/ company's name if any, Tel. & Fax Nos.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description
respectively. This way, we will use your company's name to re-apply for payment
and
re-award the contract in your company's name.

We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in
this transaction.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Jason Baccari