d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] joke chronological

From: Joan Pineda
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] joke chronological
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:00:19 +0200

They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all!
I am sure Yahoo can tell us many good reasons for this, but having it integrated with the browser is very helpful in day to day searching. I think Browser Hijack Restore and Privacy tools can be handy to most of the people and can be used on a daily basis.
The statistics look a bit serious to me. The indexing was faster and there was simultaneous indexing done on different things i.
I am sure Yahoo can tell us many good reasons for this, but having it integrated with the browser is very helpful in day to day searching.
I have met people who would refuse to use Gmail as their primary email as they don't know when it will come out of the beta phase. Well for me, I would say it won't harm anybody in anyway to network with me. I had a hard time getting WordPress blogging software to work. I can use this to benefit MSN Desktop Search as well.
If people start reading the post and they think it is a interesting, then they can download the voice file and listen you talk.
People love to use Google everywhere, don't they!
Is there any other neat feature that I should have looked at? Since I came back from holidays I heard from people that Microsoft came out with a anti-spyware program. We will let you know who's interacted with you in Wallop through email.
The invitaiton comes from mywallop. Just thinking about this technology, will people like to integrate this technology into their website or blogs? He helped and solved the major problems with the installation and get my site to up and running where it is now. I can see people integrating this technology on their blogs, where a voice similar to their's will read out the posts and can even read the comments in a separate voice.
Do any of my Australian readers know of any such Australian website providing similar functionality? They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all!
The integration of the search tool into Outlook can be handy as well.