d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] euphemism

From: Tib Tracy
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] euphemism
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:10:45 +0900

Ask me what I think about the mainstream media. " Indeed, I had walked right into that one, and all I could say to my inner-voice in response was: "Sorry. Refuse to accept that identification chip? Immediately following that statement you find yourself saying something like: "Of course, that doesn't mean that ALL Muslim men in that age group are terrorists.
If so, have you ever asked yourself why you sometimes feel obliged to inject painfully obvious statements into your debates with liberals?
I related that before you can put a cast on an arm with a compound fracture, you first need to stop the bleeding, or the patient will die in spite of your best efforts. it's 'Chutes-and-Ladders' night at the happy-home, and you're running late. Just take a look at the current conflict in Lebanon.
Already various community development authorities are manipulating the rules of the game to attract the kinds of people they want to allow into their own little versions of utopia. If so, have you ever asked yourself why you sometimes feel obliged to inject painfully obvious statements into your debates with liberals? Then, due to what I now recognize as being reflexive conditioning, I said: "That doesn't mean I'm against LEGAL immigration, mind you. To some, this approach no doubt reeks of a detached tedium for which many professors are infamous; however, Strobel imbues this quest with both intrigue and a touch of humanity.
No doubt about it, the current immigration crisis did not come about unintentionally. Chesterton might assume they are in for a dull and obtuse recitation of doctrine and dogma.
Seems choice is only to be allowed when promiscuous vixens decide to have their unborn children hacked to pieces. So what if Zoroastrians at that time had a more vivid understanding of the after life than their Jewish counterparts?
Of course not, because they all understand that only a ceasefire will bring peace to the region. This only applies to those that want to come here in compliance with the law and the first thing any law-abiding person does is always comply with the law no matter what.
All local authorities should do is to make sure the area surrounding the mall is crime free and to eagerly take in any tax revenue to accrue from otherwise free and unfettered commerce.
Immediately following that statement you find yourself saying something like: "Of course, that doesn't mean that ALL Muslim men in that age group are terrorists. Written in the early years of the twentieth century, some of the authors mentioned by Chesterton might seem obscure to readers not that familiar with general literary history. Those promoting evolution and other heresies about nature claim they advocate an equality of species. Had the gator lunged at the presidential pooch, the Secret Service detail would no doubt made quick work of the scaly assassin. Then, due to what I now recognize as being reflexive conditioning, I said: "That doesn't mean I'm against LEGAL immigration, mind you. Much to my surprise, the piece sparked more of a debate than originally anticipated, full detail of which I am not privy but it must have been a real humdinger. What is to prevent them from banning such people all together?
" Keep those words etched indelibly in your mind as you navigate through the troubled waters of OPCS toward the welcoming shores of conservative sanity. Refuse to accept that identification chip?
Been giving the boss some lip about not getting a raise; you better watch out.