d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] A VERY GOOD DAY..!

From: MARIAM SANI ABACHA
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] A VERY GOOD DAY..!
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:43:53 +0200

Dear Friend!
My names are Mariam S. Abacha,the widow of the late Head of State and
commander in-chief of the armed forcies federal republic of Nigeria.who
died on the 8th of June 1998.with all due respect, this massage is not
intended to cause any embarrasment to your person since you do not know
me in person.I got your email and contact informations through my
personal research.And i am writing you with the hope that you will by
your kindness,help my family and i clear and secure some of my families
money.
After the sudden death of my husband, successive government expercially
the present government of chief olusegun obasanjo,have pratically made
life very difficult for my family and i.if you are familiar with my
countries,political history expercially during my late husband stay in
power, you will recall that the present civilian president was one of
the few people the federal millitary council under my late husband
imprisoned for attempting to overtrow the then military government.Today
, my family and i are being payed back evil for evil.their is a
delibrate attempt by some peaple at very high quaters to keep for them
self all we have lived and worked for on the grounds that my late
husband looted the countries oil reserve.to a very large extent,they
have in one way or the other recovered various sums of money deposited
by my late husband and my family menbers in different Banks and security
firms abroad. Some of these banks and security firms willingly
gave-/divulge their banking secrets and disclosed to the present
civilian administration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo,about my family's
cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them. view the wed pages
below for a clue as to what i am talking about.
websites below for a posible clue as to what i am talking about :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_909000/909972.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_877000/877113.stm
Please ,I am contacting you because at this point ,i need some one i can
trust,someone who is bold enough to be the missing link in my families
get away plan.be cause we have being living under streat security.i have
made some contacts with some top military brass that were at one time
very loyal to my late husband and two of them are willing to get us out
of the counry along with security personel guarding us for as little as
ten million dollars.and because i dont want to lead any one to any of my
families tresure, i have desided to contact you bessed on trust and in
the spirit of prosperity to help me secure the som of 58 million dollars
in cash which was deposited in four trunk boxes in Europe.and labeled
as bonds/family tresures.I will provide you with documents/certificate
of the deposited funds and the power of an attorney to enable us effect
changes in the documents in other to show you as the beneficiary of the
deposited funds.Ater which the transfer can be effected accordingly.
We will put in modalities to finalize the entire project and guarantee
every one is happy.
Your involvement is absolutely 100% ricks free and viable.you can bank
on that.If you are capable and willing to assist, in securing these
funds, kindly contact me at once by retune-mail with following details:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. PHONE NUMBERS(MOBILE)
Please this is a very sEnsitive matter and requires 100% trust and
confidentiallty on your part.if you deliver on this, you will regrate
your association with my family.that is the much i can say rightnow.
hajia Mariam S.Abacha/Abacha Family