cwriter-dev

[Cwriter-dev] rummage sale

From: Sal Hawkins
Subject: [Cwriter-dev] rummage sale
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:42:21 +0200

Big news expected.
Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)
Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the
street.
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may
have made some big, fast money doing so.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will s e e f o r y o u r s e l f.

Trade Date : 5 Jun 2006
Name : WATAIRE INDUSTRIES INC
T i c k e r : W T A F Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Today : $0.60
4 WEEK PROJECTION : $1
Rating : S T R O N G  B U Y

It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the
investment community and they take it to the moon.
This stock will explode!
Will it go crazy tomorrow morning?