[Cp-tools-discuss] Eclipse builder files enhancements

From: Andrew Overholt
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Eclipse builder files enhancements
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:02:32 -0500

Attached is a patch to some dot files that make building within Eclipse
(with the recently-checked in Eclipse build machinery) easier and
cleaner.  Tom came up with the fixes and they work well for me.  I will
commit if it's okay.

Andrew

2005-12-19  Andrew Overholt  <address@hidden>

        * src/gnu/classpath/tools/gjdoc/expr/.cvsignore: Add
        antlr-generated files.
        * .classpath: Change Eclipse output directory from bin to
        eclipse-bin.
        * .cvsignore: Add eclipse-bin.
        * .externalToolBuilders/GjdocAntlr.launch: Call generate-source
        upon project clean.  Make antlr-generated files go into src.