[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Gjdoc URI Dilemma

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Gjdoc URI Dilemma
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:42:22 +0200

I'm someone that still has to use Suns java and javadoc for many things,
so you may be interrested in my opinion on this matter.
The linking problem you mentioned is something I rarely if ever will have
any problems with, simply because I never have such inter-project links.
Nevertheless IMO the compatability issue will be more important for
everything Java for some time to come.  It would be a shame to get bad
opinions due to something that is not _that_ important a fix.

So; please default to the non-correct-but-compatible form for some time
to come.

[snip]

--
Thomas Zander