[Cp-tools-discuss] cp-tools maintanance

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] cp-tools maintanance
Date: 30 Sep 2004 03:44:24 -0700

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the initiative on cp-tools.  I really don't have too
much time right now to help out, but I can remain an admin if it
helps.  Would you mind if I add you as an admin for the
cp-tools-discuss and cp-tools-commit lists?

Given that neither I nor Julian (who started the project) are actively
pursing development, nor are probably planning to make independent
releases of texidoclet (the original plan), perhaps we should
reconsider merge with the main project for adminstrative simplicity?

Alex