[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: New user registration

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: New user registration
Date: 14 Apr 2004 02:08:13 -0700

>>>>> "AL" == Alex Lancaster  writes:

-> A new user has registered on Savannah.  User Full Name: Ian
-> Ferreira User Name: IanFerreira User Email: address@hidden

-> Project Full Name: classpath-tools Project System Name: cp-tools
-> Project page: https://savannah.gnu.org//projects/cp-tools

-> Message from user:

-> I would like to contribute to the Java project. My particular
-> interest is in JNode whitch incorporates 'classpath' and a
-> cleanhouse implementation for the Java based processor (aJile), for
-> what we are currently researching and developing on.  We hereby can
-> prove the classpath compatability for another platform then.

AL> Hi Iain,

AL> Sorry for the delay (moving house and haven't had a chance to
AL> check Savannah for a few weeks).  I have approved you as part of
AL> the project.  Sounds like an interesting project.  Feel free to
AL> join the cp-tools-discuss mailing list and introduce yourself.

Also, since cp-tools-discuss is an official GNU project (part of
classpath), you will need to do some paperwork to assign the
copyright of your contributions to the FSF (unless you have already
done this).

Alex
--
       Alex Lancaster | GNU Project:  www.gnu.org, savannah.gnu.org