[Cp-tools-discuss] please reinstate my cp-tools Savannah project admin s

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] please reinstate my cp-tools Savannah project admin status
Date: 16 Sep 2003 17:21:24 -0700

It seems that both myself and Julian Scheid have been removed as
project admins on cp-tools at Savannah.  I can't figure out how when
and how this was done, because I need to be an admin to find out! ;-)

Considering that myself and Julian were the one's that originally
registered and setup the project, could one of the existing admins
reinstate us (Brian or Mark), or at least me, if Julian isn't bothered
about not being an admin.

I chime in from time to time to help update things on Savannah, but
not being an admin hampers things considerably.

Thanks,

Alex