[Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc java compatibility

From: Mark Howard
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc java compatibility
Date: 09 Apr 2003 21:02:14 +0100

Hi,
 I've been trying to update Debian gjdoc packages to the latest release.
My main problem has been getting a dfsg-free JAXP-compliant XSLT
processor which provides javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException
- this is now on its way to being solved.

The new problem is that the current source requires jdk 1.4. As far as I
know, this is not satisfiable with free tools.
(the README states that only jdk 1.2 is required)

The (first) offending file is:
./gnu/classpath/tools/doclets/xmldoclet/doctranslet/DocTransletConfigurationException.java:30:
 Can't find constructor
+`java.lang.Exception(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)' in type
`java.lang.Exception'

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :