Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Gjdoc 0.6.1

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Gjdoc 0.6.1
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 13:46:55 +0100

Brian Jones wrote:
I'd like to put everything under cp-tools/.  I don't have
savannah-hacker access... guess I could ask Paul for it briefly, but
anyway I could import gjdoc into cp-tools in some logical way and
basically adopt gjdoc's build system since it is much more extensively
tested... hopefully betatest any of Nic's automake enhancements here
as well.

So you will care about the build system? That's good because that way
I can continue to tweak HTML generation and care about the other
DocTranslets. Do you plan to create native executables for all the tools
using gcj? I think this would be nice because of the reduced startup
time.

If you want to merge gjdoc with cp-tools, go ahead. Please let me know
when you start so that we don't run into CVS conflicts.

BTW does cp-tools still need a Jar tool, or is fastjar going to be
used?

Julian