[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Automakejar - make install

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Automakejar - make install
Date: 07 Mar 2003 01:29:21 +0000

Julian Scheid <address@hidden> writes:

> Great, thanks Nic.
>
> The current JAXP release doesn't compile with gcj 3.3, but the
> latest CVS checkout does. May I suggest doing a new release
> soon?

JAXP has bugs with GCJ that I've found... I wanted to fix
them... then when I looked at the build file I thought "I want to fix
that first". Then when I looked at automakejar I got depressed and
rewrote it so I'd like to integrate it with the new script...

Have you got any idea if it's simple adding a new target type to
automake?

I want to be able to run a script over files that are registered as
automake dependancies.

So, after all that... then I'll do a release   /8->

Nic