Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:17:29 +0100

The update I just checked in provides post-processing using
Xsltproc. I think this is a useful feature, especially because
Info generation will require an additional pass:
 Java --(gjdoc)--> XML --(xsltproc)--> XML --(xmlinfo)--> Info

Having the doclet perform all the post-processing steps reliefs
the user of the hassle and makes secondary scripts unnecessary.
It also takes gjdoc one step closer to being just a tool,
without dependencies.

Julian

Brian Jones wrote:
I looked at the work done for the Debian package and it seems
reasonable.  They wrap the process with a script that uses a temporary
directory behind the scenes.  I'll likely try to get that or something
similar into the project distribution.