Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc
Date: 15 Jan 2003 10:48:14 -0500

Ross Burton <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 15:05, Brian Jones wrote:
> > The second thing that
> > bothers me is that producing HTML is a two step process, somewhat
> > dissimilar to javadoc.  Perhaps there is some way to pipe output of
> > gjdoc into xsltproc?  Producing the intermediary XML is nice;
> > presumably one day we can just take that and combine it with a
> > stylesheet for publishing to the web.
>
> The Debian packages of gjdoc have a script called javadoc-gjdoc, which
> generates the XML and then transforms it.
>
> You can get the Debian changes from:
>
>   http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/gjdoc.html
>
> Click on the .diff.gz link under Source Code.

The sun packages should already be in gjdoc, so you shouldn't need
those in your diff.  Should we add the man pages, scripts?  Rather
unfortunately gjdoc somehow ended up in a different repository than
javap/javah replacements.  At some point I'm going to fix this.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>