Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc patches

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc patches
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:15:03 +0100

My words were ill-chosen, I didn't mean that your patches are responsible for it not working.

I cannot find the missing file on my local system, but it was probably meant to specify the Main-class attribute so that you can do `favoritevm -jar gjdoc.jar'. I'll add that later.

Julian

Now that I applied the patch, it compiles OK but I get build errors when it tries to create the jar file (see below). I'm sorry but I don't have the time to look after it right now. I'm a bit confused, didn't this work already?

Just to say that you are not going mad -- I could never get the jar rule
to work as the Manifest file is missing from CVS.

Ross