Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc patches

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc patches
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:53:55 +0100

Brian Jones wrote:
Ross Burton <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

I sent some patches to the gjdoc mailing list last week ("gjdoc
patches", dated 26th November), and have had no feedback yet.  If you
are still an active developer on gjdoc, could you have a look at them
for me?

If not -- could you give me the address of someone who is?  gjdoc is a
very promising project -- and I'd like to use it more.

Thanks for the patches, Ross. Sorry that I didn't take the time to look
at them before. They look fine, I'll check them in tomorrow.

I was the original author of gjdoc but don't have too much time left
nowadays to care about it. Still - if I can be of help, give me a try.
You can normally reach me via the cp-tools-* lists.

Julian