[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc patches

From: Brian Jones
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc patches
Date: 03 Dec 2002 15:19:48 -0500

Ross Burton <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I sent some patches to the gjdoc mailing list last week ("gjdoc
> patches", dated 26th November), and have had no feedback yet.  If you
> are still an active developer on gjdoc, could you have a look at them
> for me?
>
> If not -- could you give me the address of someone who is?  gjdoc is a
> very promising project -- and I'd like to use it more.

I'm guessing the holidays in the states are the major reason for not
receiving a response yet.  I have been on vacation until today as
well.  I don't usually handle patches for gjdoc but you sent your
email to the right list.  Just a little more patience.

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>