[Cp-tools-discuss] com.sun.javadoc classes added to CVS

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] com.sun.javadoc classes added to CVS
Date: 06 Oct 2002 23:21:03 +0200

Hi,

I finally added the com.sun.javadoc classes to the gjdoc CVS.
The build files have not been updated yet but I added the following
instructions to the README file on how to create a gjdoc binary with
gcj:

    And you can use gcj (the GNU Compiler for Java - tested with version
    3.2) to compile it all into a nice binary:

      cd src; \
          gcj -o ../bin/gjdoc --main=gnu.classpath.tools.gjdoc.Main \
          gnu/classpath/tools/gjdoc/*.java com/sun/javadoc/*.java \
          gnu/classpath/tools/doclets/xmldoclet/*.java

    Then you can read the help by just doing:

      ../bin/gjdoc

I also took the liberty of adding a ChangeLog file since we didn't have
one yet.

Cheers,

Mark