Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Gjdoc now runs on full classpath tree

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Gjdoc now runs on full classpath tree
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 23:16:53 +0200

Mark Wielaard wrote:
So what I have done is implemented the old heuristic (attached). You can
see why this is more appropriate then the BreakIterator by looking for
example at the Class description on the java.beans package page of
java.beans.Customizer. Or at the method summary for
java.io.FilePermission.hashCode(). Which both have a description that
goes something like: "This is the first sentence.<p> With some lengthy
explanation of the actual algorithm used." The BreakIterator doesn't
think the .<p> does actually end the sentence since it isn't made to
parse HTML marked up text.

What do you think. Should I commit this?

Looks great, please go ahead.

P.S. I have also fixed the bug in Classpath/libgcj BreakIterator, but
that won't make it into gcj 3.1 (maybe 3.1.1).

Nice!