Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] build

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] build
Date: 09 May 2002 23:59:55 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 23:41, Nic Ferrier wrote:
> Even though I'm *really* busy I will put the automakejar stuff together
> for gjdoc (unless someone else wants a go!)

I really want to take a good look at this automakejar stuff so if you
are to busy then I would be more then happy to do it. Just point me to
the latest version and I read the mail archive which if I remember
correctly talked a bit about it...
Yes, found it, the thread starting at:
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/cp-tools-discuss/2002-April/000085.html

I only have access to Debian GNU/Linux systems though and I am not very
interested in getting it to work with non-free VMs. But I am very
interested in producing stand alone executables (with gcj).

> I'm happy to build an automakejar file for this but we need to sort
> out these apparent non-free bits.

I can build and run it using only the source in CVS plus the
com.sun.javadoc package from Classpath with either gcj 3.0 or 3.1 (CVS).

Cheers,

Mark