[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Re: Classpath docs]

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Re: Classpath docs]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 02:27:00 +0200

Mark Wielaard wrote:
I have a patch that does a very simple find first body tag, find closing
tag which should work for most if not all package.html files. Will post
it to the cp-tools-discuss list.

Thought about that too. But why not do it that way? While this is technically
not the cleanest solution, I can't think of many situations where this would
cause problems. I'll apply the patch but I'll modify it so that it recognizes
<Body ...> as well (uppercase B, lowercase ody, and other up/lo-case mixes).

Julian