[Cp-tools-discuss] need to finish off the CVS reorg

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] need to finish off the CVS reorg
Date: 05 May 2002 06:34:16 -0700

Nick,

Before we all get too attached to the current CVS structure (as others
are now testing the code from CVS), can we *please* change to the
final gnu/ -> src/gnu/ structure as we discussed.    It's been a while
now since we finally agreed on that structure and it's been sitting in
a 80% completed stage for several months now.

For example "gjdoc" still has "gnu/" at the top-level, and we also
need to rename the "cp-tools" to "misc" and remove the old
"texidoclet" stuff from that old "cp-tools" directory before we all
get really confused.

I'd be more than happy to do it, if I had shell access to
subversions...

Thanks,

Alex
--