Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Tasks and task assignments

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Tasks and task assignments
Date: 22 Apr 2002 03:50:28 -0700

[...]

NF> GNATS works. So GNU are not keen to replace it just because
NF> savannah doesn't talk to it yet.

NF> Getting savannah to talk to GNATS would be easy,. but doing it per
NF> project might not be so easy.

NF> I'll let you know of developements, in the mean time we could
NF> setup a GNATS separately, or find out if Classpath are using GNATS
NF> (a single java projects GNATS would be quite cool).

NF> I'll see what I can do.

I see that savannah has just turned on their new bugtracking system,
is this integrated with GNATS, a replacement for it, or some new
hybrid thing?  I'd like to go ahead and use it, but only if we can
integrate it with classpath proper and classpathx, we should try and
co-ordinate that at least.

A.
--
    Alex Lancaster * address@hidden * SourceForge Developer