Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Have you got all your changes checked in?

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Have you got all your changes checked in?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:49:37 +0100

Hi Nic,

I intended to do something different today, but now I have some time
left and want to continue work. I will make a copy of my current local
copy so that I can use diff later to extract all changes and manually
apply them to the new CVS tree.

But if you plan to modify Java source code or the XSLT sheet let me
know, in this case it will not be a good idea to continue work
of course.

Anyway, please keep me up-to-date on the status of your doing. I assume
that as soon as the directory structure is revised, I can resume normal
editing.

Thanks

Julian

Julian Scheid wrote:
I got all my stuff checked in. Let me know when you're done.

Julian

Nic Ferrier wrote:

Please can you let me know if you've got ALL your changes checked
into CVS.

You need to have your tree totally synced - NO local changes at all -
when I move the CVS repository about your working copy will break.

Let me know if you've got everything in, if so I'll do the "heavy
lifting" (as Alex called it) tommorow (Sunday).

Nic