Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] [Fwd: [Fwd: Your message to Cp-tools-commit await

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] [Fwd: [Fwd: Your message to Cp-tools-commit awaits moderator approval]]
Date: 20 Feb 2002 14:19:58 -0800

JS> This may be caused by my inconsistent usage of my mail domain.  As
JS> I receive mail sent to address@hidden, I tend to use
JS> address@hidden in not-so-serious situations, and
JS> address@hidden or address@hidden when it comes down
JS> to business.

JS> So please check if it helps to change address@hidden to
JS> address@hidden

No, don't worry.  Somehow I mis-configured Mailman and set it up to be
a moderated list (approvals required for posts), which I didn't intend
(although posting is restricted to list members, which currently
includes all current developers, to avoid spam).

I've fixed Mailman now to not require approvals, so you should have
got the original commit notification e-mail.  Let me know if you
haven't.

Alex

[...]

JS> Huh? Seems the configuration is not okay...

[...]

JS> Your mail to 'Cp-tools-commit' with the subject

JS>       gjdoc/gnu/classpath/tools/gjdoc Debug.java

JS> Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

JS> The reason it is being held:

JS>       Post to moderated list

[...]