Re: Please help

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: Re: Please help
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 18:33:52 +0200

On 9/2/22 07:21, amar monsef wrote:
I installed Kali Linux (not a graphical install)
And windows doesn't open anymore ,I need to uninstall it and uninstall gnu

sorry, you've reached the GNU coreutils mailing list where we only discuss
about the upstream development of that package.

We don't deal with Linux distribution installation topics here, and you're
better off asking your question at mailing lists or forums of your distribution
(probably Kali Linux AFAICS).

Have a nice day,
Berny