Re: df command reports incorrect usage

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: df command reports incorrect usage
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:55:05 -0600

Fariya F wrote:
> Yes it is an embedded system. The package we have used is coreutils 8.25
> and not 1.35. Very sorry for the confusion.

Ah!  No worries. :-)

Then I will ask if my assumption about /dev/mmcblk2 being an SD card
is incorrect?  Is it actually soldered on flash NAND?  In which case
it won't be so easy to deal with things.

I do think a recipe of backup, wipe, mkfs, restore, is still the
easiest best way to recover.  However it should also be possible to
reach into there and repair the current file system too but that would
take a lot more effort and skill.

Bob