Re: wc feature request

From: A B
Subject: Re: wc feature request
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 23:49:19 -0400

I mean if you want to get picky about it and have this work exactly like grep
-q, then you need to make the flag accept a threshold value, which it should
match or exceed.
So maybe:      wc -l -q3

That doesn’t have the same intuitive feel to me, but it wouldn’t violate the
notion of how exit codes should be used either.

-Alex Boese

Sent from my Triceratops.