How to submit my utility for inclusion in coreutils?

From: Quiroz, Hector
Subject: How to submit my utility for inclusion in coreutils?
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 15:27:50 +0000

Hello,
I wrote a Perl script that I believe is unique, beneficial and so very cool to
Linux CLI users.  How would I go about requesting a review for eventual
inclusion into the core utilities?

Thanks

Respectfully yours
Hector Quiroz

[cid:image488057.JPG@0361ca3b.4eb7f413]

________________________________
Legal Disclaimer: Information contained in this e-mail, including any files
transmitted with it, may contain confidential medical or business information
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  Review by any individual other
than the intended recipient does not waive or surrender the physician-patient
privilege or any other legal rights.  If you received this e-mail in error,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.

JPEG image