resource request.

From: Ray Dillinger
Subject: resource request.
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:01:09 -0700

Is there any comprehensive list of all the utilities
and interfaces one needs to implement in order to create
a usable filesystem?

I think that allowing users to manage the delegation of
their own permissions to programs in the same way that
root manages the delegation of privileges to users is
sufficiently important that it deserves working on, and
yes, I would agree to shoulder that burden.

Should I take the 'minix' file system to be a guide?

                                Bear