File Permissions Problem

From: Alexander Frank Ignasiak
Subject: File Permissions Problem
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 00:23:02 +0000

I am trying to do a project for my computer science class and I cannot seem to change the permissions on the hard drive.

I was told to enter:   sudo chmod 777 /media/HDD_   :Into the command prompt on my raspberry pi but I will not change it to Read write execute permissions it will always make it read only. Please help me change the permissions.

Alexander Ignasiak
College of Engineering & Applied Science
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
address@hidden