Re: df --output

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: Re: df --output
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:28:18 +0200

Just a status update:
I have to move the code around a bit for Padraig's suggestions
* to print "total" instead of a "-" in the target field if the
  source field is unused, dash-in-the-target-field
* to not permit the abbreviation of field names.

It seems that I can improve the memory structures regarding
field_defaults and columns as a side effect - I didn't like
the doubling of the width, caption and align fields anyway.
;-)

I'm not that far away from the goal, but I maybe won't have
too much free time for this in the next few days.
Please be patient.

Have a nice day,
Berny