Re: su, going, going, ...

From: Karel Zak
Subject: Re: su, going, going, ...
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:47:47 +0200

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 08:34:32AM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Good to see, but....  It is my understanding that there is not a
> released version of util-linux with su in it, and I do not see details
> of a release on the horizon.

 We usually release util-linux twice per year, the latest release
 2.21 was in February, and I'd like to have release 2.22 in July.

 If there will be a real problem with this schedule than we can
 release util-linux 2.21.3 bugfix release with backported su(1).

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <address@hidden>
 http://karelzak.blogspot.com