coreutils-8.14: coming today

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: coreutils-8.14: coming today
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:07:32 +0200

Thanks again to Bruno for all of the testing and bug-reporting.
With the application of Pádraig's tail-2/follow-name fix,
I think I'm ready to release coreutils-8.14.

There are still remaining test failures on a few of the less-common
system types, but nothing that seemed new or worth holding up the release.

Eventually we should be able to work around whatever provoked
your interesting linux/HPPA timeout overflow problems.