coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] News for investor. [9 October, 2006]

From: Loyd Wells
Subject: [Coposys-dev] News for investor. [9 October, 2006]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:53:12 -0000

                Stocks Alert Advisory Service for PPTL!
                        PPTL IS A HOT STOCK!

BREAKING NEWS:Premium Petroleum, Inc.: Acquires Additional Zone on Boyne Lake Prospect. Premium Petroleum, Inc. (Other OTC:PPTL.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has acquired production rights to an additional zone on the Boyne Lake prospect in Alberta Canada. Based on data collected throughout the drilling stage it was decided to purchase the rights for this zone.

        Get on PPTL First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Company: PREMIUM PETROLM NEW
Symbol:  PPTL
Current Price: $0.01
Target Price: $0.075

WATCH OUT FOR PPTL THIS TUESDAY, WE SEE A GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING!

Recommendation: "STR0NG BUY" starting on Tuesday, October 10, 2006.

About the Company:

Premium is set to exploit petroleum and natural gas reserves in an environment
of unprecedented commodity prices and under the guidance of a highly qualified management and technical team. Premium is an emerging junior oil and gas company financially well connected, coupled with a strong management and technical team focused on exploiting oil and gas reserves in the Western Canadian Sedimentary basin to 6000 feet in depth. Management intends to pursue
a growth strategy through Land Assembly, Joint Ventures (Farmin / Farmout), and
Acquisitions. The Company has assembled a seasoned team of managers and technical professionals in the areas of geology, engineering, and legal. With the depth of the management and technical team we have assembled, Premium is poised for aggressive asset growth and development.

        Members should pick up PPTL as early as possible on Friday.

We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes these stocks explode!!!
We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.WATCH PPTL LIKE A HAWK!

WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE OCTOBER 10. GO PPTL!