coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Turn the life clock back, morphologic construction

From: Luis Ewing
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Turn the life clock back, morphologic construction
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:14:02 -0000

BBC News report - everyone is talking about.
# Burn calories
# Attack obesity
# Make losing weight a sure guarantee
And more..

http://0ZK0E.MDk3ZDg1ZTI1YzQ1Yjk3ZWExYjNmNDlh.highestgreat.com

Regards, Dr. Ewing

the reason you fly is to eat."
When I first picked up the package from FedEx I started wondering if maybe the store gave
me an empty box, it really is that light!  Don't panic though, open the box and packed
neatly inside you will find the notebook itself, 1-standard battery, power cord/supply
brick and a short quick start manual.  Mine also came with a disk that had a few movies
on it and a code to unlock only one of those movies.  What you will not find however are
any backup disks at all (more on that later).  After plugging the notebook in you can
turn on the laptop immediately, the first thing you will be greeted with is Sony's custom
startup screen followed by the familiar Windows boot screen.  If you have the
"P" version you will then be greeted by Windows XP PRO (w/ SP2).  The software
package is a bit on the weak side considering most of the big name titles are 30 to 90
day trials.

65W AC Adapter: 0.8 lbs