coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Take pleasure from This costs much less than a luxury car

From: Daniel
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Take pleasure from This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and attractive.
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:25:45 -0500

Just out

 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged. Experience noticeable and stable results in your pants -
just weeks of usage!
 Women say size does not matter only not to upset you. In fact, it matters a
lot! Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will have
right now! All you need is here: http://azoldket.com/gal/ms/
Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads
of pleasure!

 When I turned myself over to God, i took my life out the hands of an idiot A
bad penny always turns up. St Swithins Day, if thou does rain, for forty days
it will remain, St Swithins day if thou be fair for forty days twill rain no
more Hunger is the best sauce My son, walk not thou in the way with them;
refrain thy foot from their path. Discretion is the better part of valour