coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Fahrenheit

From: Bab Carson
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Fahrenheit
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:51:08 +0400

She noticed that he tossed his off in one gulp, and did the same. She had not succeeded, but the gentleman had beenfriendly and she felt cheered. If Id consulted my own interest, Id neverhave come here.
Theres a young man been round to see you from the P.
An irritablelonging to say to somebody I told you so possessed him. Soames turned the handle of the cab door. Did this terribly interesting-looking girlknow about the snooping? Annette put her hand where Soames sometimes doubted the existenceof a heart. French and English never didget on, and never will.
He said to Annette at breakfast:Your countrys cracked!
Have you any reason to suppose, he said, that they became awareof your being there? Victorine took one from a case he handed, and put it between herlips. Suppose hetook a cab to Wilfrids rooms, and tried to have it out with him. He turnedagain, and said pettishly: What on earth were you about, Mr. He stood at his dressing-table, took one up and looked at it.
There seemedabsolutely nothing funny about love. She hadtold him nothing; and it simply was impossible to ask.
She became conscious of thegentlemans eyes, sea-green like the walls, sliding up and downher. He took up the other, anddid the same to it.
And, suddenly,rubbing the mouthpiece with his handkerchief, he began to blow thething up.
And again a smile slid up away over the top ofhis head. He turnedagain, and said pettishly: What on earth were you about, Mr. After all, I was firstwith Fleur, he thought.
It might lead to workin that line if you want it. Do you know anything about expressionism?
But Id rather youdidnt tell my husband Id been to see you.
Idjust come from sorting some papers in the boardroom, and themanagers door was open an inch or so.