coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Fw: Weight Problem

From: Katheryn Ragland
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Fw: Weight Problem
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:07:57 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks for notifying us with your weight problem concerns.

Our 2 Nutritionists are online 24 hours a day to answer your questions or
concerns.
Katheryn Ragland and Albert Eason have been nutritionists for the past
10 years and are recommending that you try a 2-3 month supply of hoodia.

This product will be in stores October, 2006, or can be purchased at some
online stores.

Below we have included a link where this product can be purchased.

http://097.slushhkealthing.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Katheryn Ragland

(R)-emoval (S)-ystem on our Site