coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Complimentary Laptop

From: Laptop Review
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Complimentary Laptop
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:26:39 EST

To View this Advertisement

Send us suggestions:

SurveysCost 7040 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd. #25-20 Loxahatchee, FL 33470

SurveysCost is a great way to make money at home. We are an online community with growing members. We are commited to users privacy. If you are not interested in being a part of our community, then simply unsubscribe. We will honor any un-subscribe requests. Please attempt to be removed if you are unhappy about this message.

To un-subscribe Go here

SurveysCost is a online survey company that delivers segmented messages to its members. SurveysCost is about getting permission from its subscribers to send them information on the topics that are relevant to them. We are very concerned if you recieved this message in error. If you registered your email address with one of our partners recently and do not want to be a part of our community then please remove yourself. All members of the SurveysCost community have requested that they receive information related to specific topics. Users may be re moved through electronic mail sent by us at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every SurveysCost newsletter or mailing. Users wishing to be remove d from SurveysCost messages can also send a message to:
SurveysCost 7040 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd. #25-20 Loxahatchee, FL 33470 Please visit our website for more information

<1;88tMtR.R-Qbl9DtD4Dz7tc4;1503109>