coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Re: my xosej

From: Orel Odle
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Re: my xosej
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:09:04 -0700

Hi,

V l & G R A from 3,35 and many more at http://destopeve.com

you haul on the rope that is stuck in a tree on the other side. One of
the others must keep hold of the hook we used at first, and when we are
safe on the other side he can hook it on, and you can draw the boat back.
In this way they were all soon on the far bank safe across the
enchanted stream. Dwalin had just scrambled out with the coiled rope on
his arm, and Bombur (still grumbling) was getting ready to follow, when