coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Re: test AMBBtbEN

From: Muna Almy
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Re: test AMBBtbEN
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:16:12 -0700

Hi,

M E R / D / A
S O M ^
V A L / U M
P R O Z ^ C
A M B / E N
X ^ N A X
L E V / T R A
V / A G R A
C / A L / S

http://www.tadenvretusion.com

I think I shall be off and wish you like the eagles €˜farewell wherever
you fare! They begged him not to leave them. They offered him
dragon-gold and silver and jewels, but he would not change his mind.
We shall see, we shall see! he said, and I think I have earned
already some of your dragon-gold €“ when you have got it.
After that they stopped pleading. Then they took off their clothes