coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Just out C T X E Manage your stokcs using expert recommend

From: Leon
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Just out C T X E Manage your stokcs using expert recommendation
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:10:10 -0100

Efficient market predictions from stokc experts Hottest booming stokcs analyzed and recommended

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! Expert stokc analysis and market booming tendencies disclosed!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Movements of stokc and market tendencies analyzed

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Fresh stuff
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Everything comes to him who waits A man's home is his castle. When distrust enters in at the foregate, love goes out at the postern A slip of the tongue is no fault of the mind and he who laughs is very unkind. No wind, no waves All good things come to he who waits
Never stand on the tail of a hedgehog after midnight What boots up must come down. All good things come to those who wait. Clath ah easy fuh dutty but hard fuh wash. Home is where you hang your @.
Two wrongs may not make a right but three rights make a left A creaking door hangs longest. The King can make a knight, but not a gentleman To err is human, to forgive divine I have found at my age going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of my face.
Take heed of reconciled enemies and of meat twice boiled Every man has his price What does not kill you makes you stronger Hasty climbers have sudden falls Too many clicks spoil the browse