coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Chase Security Violation No:435591

From: Chase Bank
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Chase Security Violation No:435591
Date: 8 May 2006 17:23:40 -0000

Dear Chase Bank Customer,

We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time to read this e-mail from us and take advantage of this offer.

Chase Manhattan Online Department has 5 simple questions for you, all in one simple survey. This quick survey can bring you 23 $ as a reward for your time. Chase Manhattan is committed to our clients needs and is serious about your online banking problems.

After this quick survey we can improve our system and expand our online services. The information you provide us is anonymous and no other obligations, the transfer of the reward is being made by our automatic payment system.

To complete the survey from Chase Bank click here

Thank you,

chase.com Customers Support Service