coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] fwd: should a pink sheets update JAMES s ball

From: Alex Snyder
Subject: [Coposys-dev] fwd: should a pink sheets update JAMES s ball
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 6:19:42 +0480

Stock Alert
ROCKELLE CORP
OTCBB: RKLC
Price: $.74
THE NEXT EXPLOSIVE GROWTH STOCK?
Completed a Financing Agreement for $2,000,000(NEWS: 3/6/06)
The Wilshire MicroCap Index,Which Tracks the Smallest 2,500 Stocks in The Dow
Jones Wilshire 5000 Index is Making All - Time Highs Regulary these Days.

IS THE ONLY REASON THIS STOCK IS TRADING AT $.74 BECAUSE ENOUGH SAVVY
INVESTORS AREN'T AWARE OF THE EMERGENCE OF THIS COMPANY? IS THAT ALL ABOUT
TO CHANGE??? IS THIS STOCK READY TO EXPLODE?!!

RADAR IT NOW!!!

LOOK AT THESE HEADLINES: (GO READ THE FULL STORIES NOW)

1)Rockelle Announces Florida Locations for Stewart's Original Root Beer
Restaurants

2)Rockelle Announces Business Agreement to Open Franchises Within One of the
World's Largest Retailers.

3)Rockelle Receives Funding to Begin Franchise Expansion.

4)Rockelle Hires One of the Largest Independent Contractors to Begin New
York Expansion.

Watch It Thursday!!
_____________

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with
respect to predictions or projections of future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward 1ooking statements. Don't
rely on them to make a decision. We have received seventy five thousand free
trading shares from a third party not an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder
for our services. We intend to sell our shares now, which could have a negative
impact
on the stock price, resulting in losses for you. This company has: an
accumulated deficit,
a going concern opinion form its auditor, related party transactions, nominal
cash and
nominal revenue in its most recent quarter. Read the Company's SEC filings
before you
invest. The Company is going to need financing to survive. This report shall
not be
construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose all
your
money by investing in this stock. Do your due diligence before you invest.