coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] urgent

From: Rodney Chesson
Subject: [Coposys-dev] urgent
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:49:52 +0100

Attention  Sir / Madam,

I am   Rodney Chesson and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordorkovsky the former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential
brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling
funds and acting as a proxy to these funds of US$8.5 Million this is a
legitimate transaction. You will be paid 5% for your "management fees”. You
were recommended to me as a reliable and trustworthy person by acquaintance of
yours who wants anonymity for now.

If you are interested, please write back by email, also provide telephone and
fax numbers you can be reached with and state the best time to call you. I will
provide you with further details and instructions as soon as I hear from you.
Please keep this business confidential; we can't afford more political problems.

Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Also note
that your percentage is subject to negotiation. I can be reached via this my
personal mail: address@hidden

Best Regards,

Rodney Chesson,