coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] CONGRATULATIONS!CHECK WITH YOUR AGENT

From: Carina Bianchi
Subject: [Coposys-dev] CONGRATULATIONS!CHECK WITH YOUR AGENT
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 06:40:34 +0100

ACCULOTTO E-MAIL LOTTERY
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:AL3/407618/06
BATCH:23/405/IT.
Attn:Dear Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the International Lottery
program held on the 25th February 2006. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 87522465189-7246 with serial number 5912-760 drew lucky
numbers 7-11-23-35-61-88 which consequently won in the 1st
category,you have therefore been approved for the total sum of
$500,000.00 {Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and
your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
How did i win this e-mail lottery? Good question!!! All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000
company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over
the world. This promotional program takes place every
three year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Gioco finance.We
hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next USD 50
million international lottery. To file for your claims, please contact
your fiducial agent.
==================================
DR.STEFANO LECCE
GIOCO FINANCE.
TEL: 0039-333 898 2810.
FAX: 0039-029 544 1584.
E-MAIL:address@hidden
==================================
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th March 2006.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications also
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform
our agent
as soon as possible. To enable you file for your winning prize, you are
advised to fully comply with ourco-respondent agency office.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff, and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Carina Bianchi
Lottery Coordinator,
Milan,Italy.