coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Complimentary Sub Sandwich

From: Your Lunch Ticket
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Complimentary Sub Sandwich
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:37:43 EST

Complete our brief survey
for your chance to win a year's worth of sub sandwiches
from Subway with $1,500 cash!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. View sweepstakes rules for details. All trademarks presented in this email are the property of their respective owners. Depiction of automobiles or other prizes is not meant to imply sponsorship or endorsement by the manufacturers or their agents.

To remove yourself from future ConsumerExpressions.com mailings, please click here.

ConsumerExpressions.com
4509 South 143rd St. Suite #9
Omaha, NE 68137
- - - - - - - If users indicate that they do not want to have their data used in our marketing efforts so that such marketing efforts can make users aware of their product offerings, our marketing efforts can be ceased by removing yourself from our lists. If users do not agree with the terms of these guildelines, they have the option to choose not to be contacted or to have their information deleted by terminating their Umailer account at any time. By registering with Umailer, you become a part of a community. A community that advertises retail products. IF you are a complainer then we dont want to communicate with you and we will be happy to discontinue this service. All information voluntarily provided to Umailer by a registrant may be used to support our marketing efforts. The users need to un-subscribe to the mailing lists in order to be un-subscribed from future mailings. To discontinue this service, you must be removed. The way to be removed is by un-subscribing.
Go here to cease any further communications: To un-subscribe Go here Please mail us here for questions, comments or complaints: Umailer 1128-129 Royal Palm Beach Blvd. Royal Palm Beach.FL 33411 We monitor our systems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please un-subscribe if you are upset about this communication. - - - - - - -

<1;5UzDzgjg-qbtNKzKOK49zuO;2045106>