coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Stock Investor Insights

From: Mauricio
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Stock Investor Insights
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:46:22 -0500

Get ABZT First Thing Monday, This Situation is going to explode

PK: ABZT - Ablaze Technologies

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.06 GET IT NOW!

Speculative TARGET_PRICE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS: $0.15 - 0.16
Speculative TARGET_PRICE IN NEXT 10 DAYS: $0.19

THIS STOCK IS UNDISCOVERED ST0CK GEM - Going to see some unexpected heights
very soon

How many times have you seen good stocks but you couldn't get your hands on
them in the right moment? We are alerting you to a special company with a
unique product that is set to be profiled by many newsletters in the next 5-10
days -- this is your chance to get in!

+>+>+> Company Profile +>+>+>

The Company:

aBlaze Technologies (ABZT) is a results oriented e-business holding company
focused on utilizing the power of the Internet to create and increase brand
identity and sales of products and services.
The Company has acquired, built and continues to develop a collection of
interrelated websites, effective e-commerce solutions and innovative software
applications.
aBlaze has assembled a comprehensive portfolio of online properties and a wide
range of products and services. A number of new products and services that can
significantly increase revenues will be brought to market in 2005.

Company-Diversification:

ABZT offers four high demand services:

1.) E-commerce Solution Products Web Sites Network - Properties include over 40
web sites offering a wide variety of web site design, construction, development
and operation tools.
Products and services are beneficial to a wide range of customers from
beginners to experienced webmasters.

2.) VOIP Products and Services - Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) allows
users to make telephone calls around the world calls a broadband Internet
connection.
Through the site the Company is offering new solutions and services to this
booming market. Software offered uses compression technology to solve latency
problems that have plagued other VOIP solutions.

3.) Financial Web Sites Network - The centerpiece of this network will be open
soon, a leading financial sector pay-per-click search engine information portal.
Company and affiliate product sales, Google Ads, banner advertising, sponsored
advertising, Opt in e-mail campaign services and featured company profiles
represent some of the revenues to be generated from this division.

4.) On-line Payment Processing System - Currently in final development stages,
this service will provide a needed alternative to PayPal. Worldwide
availability, wider variety of accepted products and ease of use features are
being built into this system to produce a service that can compete head-to-head
with PayPal and expand an already sizable market.

+>+>+> Company Details +>+>+>

Ticker: ABZT . PK
Latest-Price: .06
Expected-Price in next 3 days: 17 cents

+>+>+> Company Details +>+>+>

Important legal info before you continue
--------------------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance
are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward
looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates,"
"believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or
"might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging
Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of
the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice.
Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this newsletter
about the news published by the company does not represent the company official
statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release
meant to say. Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about
the details in it. In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of
abzt shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit
from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even
after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we
own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and
opinions.
Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on
forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and
expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause
results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking
statements. Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security mentioned
herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor
affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $5500 from third
party  to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion only
and should be treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any
securities mentioned at any time.
This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" , "speculative target price" and "intend" or similar terms.

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to
marry me. There is but one step from the Academy to the Fad. Not many men have
both good fortune and good sense. I was born at the age of twelve on a
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer lot. An agent is a person who is sore because an actor gets
90 of what they make. The actor's popularity is evanescent applauded today,
forgotten tomorrow. I want to put a ding in the universe.